Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benzylpenicillin

Test8J4

Growing Newb
If this is not allowed, I’m happy to take it down. But I am desperately trying to find somewhere to order benzylpenicillin online. Anyone know of a reputable outfit?

If this is not allowed, I’m happy to take it down. But I am desperately trying to find somewhere to order benzylpenicillin online. Anyone know of a reputable outfit?
@Test8J4 we were waiting for you to share your LOG with us and your cycle info and nothing? what happened to you?

and benzylpenicillin is an antibiotic, I think maybe napsgear has it, napsgear.org

@Test8J4 we were waiting for you to share your LOG with us and your cycle info and nothing? what happened to you?

and benzylpenicillin is an antibiotic, I think maybe napsgear has it, napsgear.org
Still plan to some day. Ran into some issues and decided to hold off until I felt I was mentally ready to put all I have into it. It is an antibiotic. I just can’t find it and it’s a very specific one that a substitute won’t do. You’ll see a log from me sooner than later. It’s been a long couple years. But I’ve been back reading and prepping myself to get back into this seriously. Surprised you remembered!

Still plan to some day. Ran into some issues and decided to hold off until I felt I was mentally ready to put all I have into it. It is an antibiotic. I just can’t find it and it’s a very specific one that a substitute won’t do. You’ll see a log from me sooner than later. It’s been a long couple years. But I’ve been back reading and prepping myself to get back into this seriously. Surprised you remembered!
so whats keeping you from starting a log? @Test8J4
but whats going on , why do you want an antibiotic? you got infection?

so whats keeping you from starting a log? @Test8J4
but whats going on , why do you want an antibiotic? you got infection?
I suppose honesty is the best here. I started having health problems out of nowhere. Long story short, I felt it best to forgo added stress on my body running cycles until I could get it figured out. Turns out my ex wife was cheating toward the end of our relationship and the testing necessary to verify is way too expensive. Now that I know what it is due to her admitting it I also know how to treat it. She won’t admit it in writing or to a doc because she knows that means she’s in an actionable position. But finding the medication without a dr writing it is proving difficult and I can’t afford to go pay cash for spinal taps and the like. So, trying to track down this specific medicine and in about 8 weeks after I find it and start treatment, I should be back to normal enough to start my protocol and run that log I wanted to start. But this medicine is proving rather hard to get through traditional means.

I suppose honesty is the best here. I started having health problems out of nowhere. Long story short, I felt it best to forgo added stress on my body running cycles until I could get it figured out. Turns out my ex wife was cheating toward the end of our relationship and the testing necessary to verify is way too expensive. Now that I know what it is due to her admitting it I also know how to treat it. She won’t admit it in writing or to a doc because she knows that means she’s in an actionable position. But finding the medication without a dr writing it is proving difficult and I can’t afford to go pay cash for spinal taps and the like. So, trying to track down this specific medicine and in about 8 weeks after I find it and start treatment, I should be back to normal enough to start my protocol and run that log I wanted to start. But this medicine is proving rather hard to get through traditional means.
you dont need to explain yourself to anyone and dont make anyone make you feel otherwise, thats bull shit..

are you sure that is the right medicine you need? a spinal is looking for things pretty serious... thats certainly not commonly done

@Test8J4 sorry to hear this, the anabolex family is here for you :)

so the antibiotics are for an STD correct? I would like to see and understand what your situation is. Like "spinal tap" thats serious.

Top Bottom