Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cottage cheese craze?

Hodges

How come every fitness guru out there always suggests buying cottage cheese as a good dairy option vs. other types of cheeses? I picked up a tub of 2% cottage cheese and the label says 50g of protein which is really good. 22 fat and 30 carb and 522 total calories a serving. mixing it with some fruit tastes really good but is it a good option?

How come every fitness guru out there always suggests buying cottage cheese as a good dairy option vs. other types of cheeses? I picked up a tub of 2% cottage cheese and the label says 50g of protein which is really good. 22 fat and 30 carb and 522 total calories a serving. mixing it with some fruit tastes really good but is it a good option?

I would mix it with protein, I always mix cottage cheese with protein.

it just has a lot of sodium in it... thats the one thing i dont care for with it but otherwise i like it quite a bit

cottage cheese is a very poor type of cheese to consume. cheese isn't really a healthy option, if you insist on cheese get unpasteurized sheep/goat cheese from europe.

It is basically a pure casein protein so a lot of those guys will crush it before bed. I don't mind it but it is not part of my current diet. I mainly stick to meat and eggs for protein.

Top Bottom