napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Dianabol

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Does it matter when I take dbol? I'm taking 30mg a day, I take at 4a.m., 12 and 6.
I like to split any oral steroid into at least 2 doses, 3 is optimal, no matter the half life.

so if you take 4am 12 noon and 6pm that's a good schedule for you.

I do 10mgs am before empty stomach cardio, 20 mgs AM after breakfast and 20mgs preworkout.

Junior

Growing Newb
I like to split any oral steroid into at least 2 doses, 3 is optimal, no matter the half life.

I do 10mgs am before empty stomach cardio, 20 mgs AM after breakfast and 20mgs preworkout.
Thank you

Junior

Growing Newb

Oh so you do all yours with a couple hours?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Is dianabol good for kickstart? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 470 Deca Durabolin (nandrolone) and Dianabol (methandienone) Steroids and SARMS 17
A Dianabol bridge from nelson montana Steroids and SARMS 22
E How best to add dianabol to your cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
A How long to use dianabol naspgear Steroids and SARMS 14
E Geneza pharma dianabol help Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 433 Stacking Turinabol with Dianabol and Testosterone with Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 13
W Dianabol vs. superdrol? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
3 Geneza pharma dianabol! Steroids and SARMS 10
G Dianabol and testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
4 Dianabol for low body fat? Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode 409 - Gynecomastia, Dianabol and how much do steroids cost? Steroids and SARMS 12
D Dianabol and Anadrol Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli How to properly use Dbol (Dianabol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
K Using Dianabol and test together Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #370-Deca, Anadrol and Dianabol for bulking Steroids and SARMS 7
O legit dianabol or fake? Steroids and SARMS 11
MONSTRO Dianabol injectable vs oral? Steroids and SARMS 7
J Dianabol stacked with sustanon 250 Steroids and SARMS 7
G test enan and dianabol mood swings like crazy Steroids and SARMS 2
N anadrol and dianabol? Steroids and SARMS 1