Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing a 20 week cycle run

Ferlksai

hello. I’m 5’6’’ 183 pounds and 12% body fat
I’m a big dude for my height and pretty jacked. Not bad for a guy who is only on trt.
Looking to take things to the next level and do a 20 week cycle run which will be my blast.
Aiming to use equipoise 300mgs a week, test cyp 200mgs a week and dbol 20mgs 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off throughout.
Do you think this is a good cycle to put on some moderate size and get over 200 pounds?

hello. I’m 5’6’’ 183 pounds and 12% body fat
I’m a big dude for my height and pretty jacked. Not bad for a guy who is only on trt.
Looking to take things to the next level and do a 20 week cycle run which will be my blast.
Aiming to use equipoise 300mgs a week, test cyp 200mgs a week and dbol 20mgs 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off throughout.
Do you think this is a good cycle to put on some moderate size and get over 200 pounds?
20 weeks is a long time
i would stick to 16 weeks max
dbol can go up to 30mgs

ugfreak has great options, you might want to consider 15 weeks and no more

swap in dbol for anavar, thats a good one

i would run some tbol instead of dbol. less water

equipoise I would push for 14 weeks you'll be able to get good results

no, not at all.. its WAY too long and you dont just keep gaining the entire time.., its pointless to run a cycle that long.. dbol on and off is a horrible idea as well.. keep it to 12 weeks for your blast and only run dbol 4 weeks of it if you are intent on using dbol... i would look at s23 and rad140 stacked as opposed to using dbol

I would run it just 12 weeks man. 20 weeks is way too long. I know you are on TRT and not worried about recovery but for health, cut it back.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C doing a nice 10 week short ester cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Z Doing 250mgs of 4 steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
T doing primo and tbol together? Steroids and SARMS 21
S doing some deca and anavar thoughts Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 583 - Steroid Kickstarters – are you doing it right? Steroids and SARMS 16
H doing a blast then cruise Steroids and SARMS 17
W how about doing primo and test cyp ? Steroids and SARMS 21
M can you bulk doing test and primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
C Doing some anavar and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
G Doing a full fledged bulker stack Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 37 - How to get fit, super simple habits you can start doing today Steroids and SARMS 16
X Doing Equipoise with tren and test Steroids and SARMS 18
X Doing a simple test and dbol stack Steroids and SARMS 17
W doing an aggressive cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
C doing ostarine effectively Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: 5 Extremely Underrated Arm Exercises That You Should Be Doing Steroids and SARMS 13
J Doing sr9009 with GW Steroids and SARMS 17
S Doing nutrobal and GW/ Steroids and SARMS 15
I Pinning and doing a large steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
T Doing a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Hydration - Are You Doing It Right? Steroids and SARMS 11
B What Am I Doing Wrong? Steroids and SARMS 18
Z Doing a 4 compound stack need advice Steroids and SARMS 10
S doing an easy cycle for my first time Steroids and SARMS 8
W first time doing squats Steroids and SARMS 8
H just doing squats on leg day? Steroids and SARMS 15
Y doing a plant based diet for 2 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Bulking Blast Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 11
Z Using 200mgs of 3 steroids per week thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Enanth 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Cut - Beach Lean to Shredded Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
D kickstarting a 10 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 14
jj210tx Approved Log JJs 8 week Trenbolone Enanthate - Anavar - Testosterone Cypionate cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 275
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - I started a 6 week cycle-22.05.2024 Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - EQ 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 16 Week - Summer Bulking Cycle Blitz Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Primobolan Depot-100 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
K sarms 12 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
B 200mg's of test enanthate a week. Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 277
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16