Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Domestic-Supply.com

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
I have ordered Beligas products twice now from DS. The shipping speed and communication has been flawless. I had the Oxandrolone tested by Janoshik as an unknown substance and it came back as Oxandrolone in the correct potency. Big thumbs up for DS and Beligas Pharmaceuticals.
Beligas is the Fire. @domestic-supply.com is always taking care of business!!!

Can someone tell me why Domestic Supply won't answer my request for order update? Placed an order Sun. By the time the coin went through the verify tab was not working to send the screenshot. i contacted them Sunday and Tuesday through their contact tab with the information on transaction and have heard zero since. Beginning to think they are a scam and I got took. UGGG

Can someone tell me why Domestic Supply won't answer my request for order update? Placed an order Sun. By the time the coin went through the verify tab was not working to send the screenshot. i contacted them Sunday and Tuesday through their contact tab with the information on transaction and have heard zero since. Beginning to think they are a scam and I got took. UGGG
Thats just simply untrue about being any type if scam. I know he has been traveling lately unless your message possibly went to spam. Did u contact a rep or attempt to message him on here?

Thats just simply untrue about being any type if scam. I know he has been traveling lately unless your message possibly went to spam. Did u contact a rep or attempt to message him on here?
No, looking for a resolution, not a problem. Don't know who to message here. Hopefully he will message me and we can resolve. I used that site after seeing the reviews here. Thanks.

Hi EVO Fam,

I just wanted to remind all the Canadian members here that Domestic-Supply is happy to ship to Canada. They have a 95% success rate and you can message Greg privately about reshipping options. I am in Canada and have nothing but super positive things to say about DS. Hit me or Greg up if you have any questions!

Cheers,
MasonicBB