Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dropping mood like a rock-- post cycle

nuiko

This is the second time I have ran a cycle and then did pct. In both situations my mood has dropped like a rock. It’s very disturbing and I would like to know what I’m doing wrong in terms of supplements I am using. First time did not do a proper pct. 2nd time did some clomid 100mgs a day.
Neither situation worked out well for me. felt like crap with bad mood and low libido

This is the second time I have ran a cycle and then did pct. In both situations my mood has dropped like a rock. It’s very disturbing and I would like to know what I’m doing wrong in terms of supplements I am using. First time did not do a proper pct. 2nd time did some clomid 100mgs a day.
Neither situation worked out well for me. He felt like crap with bad mood and low libido
you didnt recover properly
100mgs of clomid is NUTS

just use tamoxifen and hcgenerate

40mgs nolvadex
5 caps hcgenerate
thats all you need to re-pct

Neither situation worked out well for me. He felt like crap with bad mood and low libido
Was that ALL you did?

100mg clomid a day is flat out wrong.

too high of a dose. 12.5mg a day even is a lot and you need hcgenerate too

as others have said, run n2guard and hcgenerate

Neither situation worked out well for me. felt like crap with bad mood and low libido
Yes it happens