Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frustrating Questions

Push50

V.I.P.
Red
I have to ask! What is one of the dumbest questions that you have been asked about working out?

I work in an industry with a lot of drivers. Local sort but long hours, 12 - 16 hours days. Very sedentary jobs. All of them that know me, know that I work out. In the last three weeks I have had 6 guys come to me and ask," Why can't I see my abs, I work them 3 days a week". Now this might not be a completely stupid question, but just as a estimate, I would say that not a single one of the guys that have come to me have been less than 30% bodyfat. To me that makes this a very dumb question.

I have to ask! What is one of the dumbest questions that you have been asked about working out?

I work in an industry with a lot of drivers. Local sort but long hours, 12 - 16 hours days. Very sedentary jobs. All of them that know me, know that I work out. In the last three weeks I have had 6 guys come to me and ask," Why can't I see my abs, I work them 3 days a week". Now this might not be a completely stupid question, but just as a estimate, I would say that not a single one of the guys that have come to me have been less than 30% bodyfat. To me that makes this a very dumb question.
no dumb questions in my view period

yes even guys with 30% bodyfat need explanation thats why we here

Point Taken Guys. I appreciate all of your honest opinions. Probably just my own frustration getting in the way and my method of rationalizing the situation.

I don’t see it s as dumb. I see it as uneducated.

it’s not so much that it is dumb as it is frustrating. It’s always the same guys over and over. You try to provide some positive insight on diet and workout and then you see the a week later still eating like shit and drinking a 2 ltr. of soda. Just doesn’t make sense to me. Life is about choices and if you ask for guidance the at least do a minimum of attempting to change. Show some effort.

Top Bottom