Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am victim of osgear.se incompetence

TisoeHa

I know you guys on here warned us about osgear but i didn’t listen
Thought these guys were legit
Made an order for 4 vials of primo, 3 vials of eq, and 5 vials of test cyp. This was gonna be a cycle for me and my younger brother
They ended up sending me the wrong gear completely, a couple deca vials, 1 test vial and a pack of dbol. When i asked them about it they claimed i was the one scamming them and they weigh all their packages. That is bs, cause this was sent flat rate. That is proof they lied.

You should get the hell off the internet and off this site you don't belong and are pretty damn stupid. If you even spent 10 seconds on this page you would see OSGear is approved and endorsed vetted and trusted. Go away silly 🤡 no one wants your BS here. All you motherfuckers must have borthers as of late because it is the same shitty fake storyline and from someone brand new With one post on here. Do me a favor go slap yourself.

@OSGearRep thought I should atleast tag a rep.

Last edited:
Do you have the email exchanges showing all of this? I would be quite intrigued to see them but im guessing you likely will disappear and never post again after getting called out

I know you guys on here warned us about osgear but i didn’t listen
Thought these guys were legit
Made an order for 4 vials of primo, 3 vials of eq, and 5 vials of test cyp. This was gonna be a cycle for me and my younger brother
They ended up sending me the wrong gear completely, a couple deca vials, 1 test vial and a pack of dbol. When i asked them about it they claimed i was the one scamming them and they weigh all their packages. That is bs, cause this was sent flat rate. That is proof they lied.
I don't believe you at all. You probably lied and tried to reverse scam osgear.

@OSGear is fully trusted and approved, don't slander them you liar.

APPROVED SOURCE - OSGear

FACT CHECK: ORIGINAL POSTER HAS NOT PROVIDED EVIDENCE AND HAS NOT RESPONDED TO EMAILS OR PMs FOR VERIFICATION.
SOLUTION: FAKE REVIEW

Hello,

This is a public message to the moderators:

The same story with the brother ordering hundreds of $ was posted on another board some time ago. He claims the same outcome from us here: "they claimed i was the one scamming them". Of course, this is a false statement because we know for sure what we do and how we approach our customers. This is a fake account posting bullshit, the same on the other board. Why are these posts allowed without any proof provided for an unlimited period of time?

@TisoeHa

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
OSGear Approved 🌴 OSGEAR 'SUMMER WARM-UP' PROMO + EXTRA DISCOUNTS 🌴 Underground 12
OSGear Approved ⚡️ OSGEAR SPOTLIGHT PROMO + EXTRA BONUSES ⚡️ Underground 16
OSGear Approved 🐇 OSGEAR EASTER PROMO - SPECIAL DISCOUNTS 🐇 Underground 16
OSGear Approved 🥇 OSGEAR 'LOYALTY' PROMOTION 🥇 Underground 17
OSGear Approved 🌿 OSGEAR 'SPRING GOAT' PROMO + EXTRA DISCOUNTS 🌿 Underground 15
H delayed shipping osgear.se Underground 22
OSGear Approved 🌱 OSGEAR SPRING PROMO - 35% OFF + EXTRA 🌱 Underground 15
OSGear Approved 🏆 OSGEAR - 'THE BIG BOGO' + EXTRA PROMO 🏆 Underground 15
OSGear Approved 🔖 OSGEAR DOMESTIC BOGO PROMO + EXTRA DISCOUNTS 🔖 Underground 16
OSGear Approved 🇺🇸 OSGEAR DOMESTIC PROMO - 35 OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE AND EXTRA 🇺🇸 Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved 🌟 Attention, OSGEAR customers from EUROPE! 🌟 Underground 15
G osgear.se hgh stacked issues Underground 17
OSGear Approved 🏆 OSGEAR 'GOAT' PROMO 🏆 Underground 17
L osgear.se anavar be careful with this stuff Underground 18
OSGear Approved 🔥 OSGEAR - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PROMO - 2024 🔥 Underground 17
OSGearRep Approved Enjoy Exclusive Cashback at OSGEAR.SE – Your Path to a Healthier New Year! Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved 🌐 OSGEAR.SE is not just about STEROIDS 😉 Underground 15
OSGear Approved 💥 OSGEAR NYE CASHBACK PROMO 💥 Underground 16
OSGearRep Approved 🌟Don't you know?-OSGEAR.SE's Premium Vitamins and Supplements! 🌈 Underground 14
OSGearRep Approved The Transformative Benefits of Cabergoline - Exclusive Offers at OSGEAR.SE! Underground 14
OSGear Approved 🎅 OSGEAR CHRISTMAS PROMO 🎅 Underground 17
OSGearRep Approved Shape Your Success: Explore OSGEAR's Weight Management Collection! Underground 14
OSGearRep Approved Hilma Biocare Sale: Buy 3, Get 1 Free at OSGEAR.SE Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved "NAKON: Your Ultimate Muscle Potential with OSGEAR.SE" Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved Pharmacom Labs: This Month's Powerhouse Trendsetter at OSGear! Underground 14
OSGear Approved 🔥 OSGEAR SPECIAL BOGO + EXTRA PROMOTIONS 🔥 Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved Unveiling the Power of Ultima CYP at OSGEAR! Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved 💪DON'T MISS PCT AT OSGEAR! Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved OSGEAR'S Short Mix 150 - Buy 3, Get 1 Free! 🚀 Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved OSGear - Introducing our Feature Brands! Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved OSGear - Ultima Pharmaceuticals Stacks - now on SALE! Underground 16
A osgear.se side effects nasty! Underground 19
OSGearRep Approved 🌟Discover Beligas Pharmaceutical at osgear.se! 🏋️‍♂️ Underground 15
OSGear Approved OSGEAR USA DOMESTIC PROMO - 30% OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Underground 15
Z osgear.se got some nipple irritation Underground 16
OSGear Approved ⚫️ OSGEAR BLACK FRIDAY - BOGO for selected brands | 30% OFF rest of the website ⚫️ Underground 18
OSGearRep Approved 🌐 OSGEAR SITEWIDE SALE - 35% OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE 🌐 Underground 22
OSGear Approved 🎃 OSGEAR HALLOWEEN BOoGOo 🎃 Underground 17
OSGear Approved ⚡️ OSGEAR and THE OUTSTANDING BOGO ⚡️ Underground 14
D osgear.se failed to get back to me? Underground 19
OSGear Approved 🥇 OSGEAR SELECTED BRANDS WEEK - 35% OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE 🥇 Underground 14
OSGear Approved 🍂 OSGEAR AUTUMN DISCOUNTS - 40% OFF ALL SHOP + FREE SHIPPING 🍂 Underground 14
W trouble seeing after using osgear.se Underground 17
OSGear Approved 💯 OSGEAR SELECTED BRANDS WEEK 💯 Underground 14
OSGear Approved 🍁 OSGEAR AUTUMN DOMESTIC PROMO 🍁 Underground 16
OSGear Approved 🥇 OSGEAR SELECTED BRANDS WEEK 🥇 Underground 3
OSGear Approved ⚡️ GET READY FOR TRAINING SEASON - OSGEAR BOGO WEEK ⚡️ Underground 13
OSGear Approved 🌊 OSGEAR SUMMER DISCOUNTS - 40% OFF WEBSITE-WIDE 🌊 Underground 16
OSGear Approved 💰 OSGEAR SUMMER REWARDS - INSTANT CASH BACK 💰 Underground 13
OSGear Approved 🥇SUMMER OSGEAR WEBSITE-WIDE PROMO🥇 Underground 14