Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isometric vs. isotonic contractions?

Nkadero

What is gonna be more effective to building mass quickly if you have to choose between isometric vs. isotonic contractions?
Can you give me examples of which one would be better when it comes to bicep exercises for example
and what would also be better on a day that your muscles are more sore? I don't want to do an exercise that will actually end up hurting me

i love doing isometrics towards the end of a workout

when i do biceps i will do drop curls while seated and hold the weight at an angle where the bicep is engaged. this gives it a nice pump and burn. remember you want to stress the muscle

isotonic you want to make sure you use proper form. swinging the weights like a monkey isn't proper form

What is gonna be more effective to building mass quickly if you have to choose between isometric vs. isotonic contractions?
Can you give me examples of which one would be better when it comes to bicep exercises for example
and what would also be better on a day that your muscles are more sore? I don't want to do an exercise that will actually end up hurting me
isometric is towards end of training to squeeze

you will want to incorporate some isometric training here and there, but it is more for isolation

Rest

gotta incorporate both bro

Top Bottom