Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Mr. OIympia Speakers Poster and Registration

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
Here is a list of the speakers this year at the Mr. Olympia... I could not be more honored to be on this panel! If you click on the poster it will direct you to registration for the event! I will be speaking on both Friday at Saturday at 10:15 and 1:00... On Friday i will be speaking at the 10:15 roundtable on Injury Prevention and Recovery and 1:00 on PEPTIDES... On Saturday at 10:15 I will be speaking on Training Methods and at 1:00 on TRT/PED's... I am also hoping to be live streaming these on my youtube channel but still waiting on confirmation on that!

Here is a press release on me speaking there as well

Here is a list of the speakers this year at the Mr. Olympia... I could not be more honored to be on this panel! If you click on the poster it will direct you to registration for the event! I will be speaking on both Friday at Saturday at 10:15 and 1:00... On Friday i will be speaking at the 10:15 roundtable on Injury Prevention and Recovery and 1:00 on PEPTIDES... On Saturday at 10:15 I will be speaking on Training Methods and at 1:00 on TRT/PED's... I am also hoping to be live streaming these on my youtube channel but still waiting on confirmation on that!

Here is a press release on me speaking there as well

HUGE I will try to watch if its online :)

Top Bottom