Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new chick on the forums

Joanna35

Hey I am the new chick in town and this forum looks pretty cool. I love lifting heavy weights and putting them down hehe. I'm a fan of reading a lot of posts/articles on here and the podcasts. does anyone know how I can get a hold of Steve for a consult, it won't let me PM. he helped my friend a few years ago and she said to get in touch with him asap for a consult.

Steve reads these forums everyday, just give it some time and he will reply to you on here and help out, also welcome aboard 😎💪

Hey I am the new chick in town and this forum looks pretty cool. I love lifting heavy weights and putting them down hehe. I'm a fan of reading a lot of posts/articles on here and the podcasts. does anyone know how I can get a hold of Steve for a consult, it won't let me PM. he helped my friend a few years ago and she said to get in touch with him asap for a consult.

Welcome to Anabolex. @SteveSmi will check with you soon, he is always around

I am not taking new clients at this time, I only have a certain amount I consult at a time since it is purely 1 on 1. unlike other guys in the industry who copy/paste the same cookie cutter garbage I work with the person and you are actually going to talk to me so i make sure to only handle as many people as I can to give you the top notch help.

drop me a message and when I start taking people again I will be happy to work with you and we will set something up.

Top Bottom