Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to GH

nervin

GH stands for growth hormone and i know guys run it anywhere from 1iu a day to like 15ius a day. i also know from bloodwork that my growh hormone is very low so i think at 50 years old it would be a good idea to try this stuff, my question is should i plan on using it daily forever or is this a situation where i use it a year and then come off?

I would go for at least 5 years on HGH, I've been on for 2 years myself and feel great. gh is like a miracle drug.

I plan on running 3iu's a day for the rest of my life. Just the libido is worth it, but recovery is just amazing...

have you considered mk677? much lighter on your wallet and can provide a lot of the benefits hgh does... definitely not all of them but its the closest thing to hgh you can find

if your GH is low do 2iu's a day legit hgh and you will notice a change. how long you run it is up to your budget. i always warn my clients about abusing hgh long term though so keep your dosage where it should be

GH stands for growth hormone and i know guys run it anywhere from 1iu a day to like 15ius a day. i also know from bloodwork that my growh hormone is very low so i think at 50 years old it would be a good idea to try this stuff, my question is should i plan on using it daily forever or is this a situation where i use it a year and then come off?

It's expensive - what can you afford to do?

how about you give it a try first before you start making plans for a whole year. HGH is not without side effects.

Top Bottom