puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

New to steroid use

travis43

I'm 43 years old
and Active
was in the Army as a captain
I'm 6 ft tall, 195-lb
I'm looking to do a cycle now that I'm out of the army and don't have to worry about being tested or anything. Keep in mind though I am having to use a high blood pressure medication and also antidepressant due to my Army issues. Will any of this affect steroid use Winnie

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
high blood pressure issues and steroids DOES NOT MI and ESPECIALLY NOT with a toxic oral steroid that will specifically cause you problems... i would suggest running n2guard year round just for overall health benefits in general and i would stay away from steroids... not only is it a bad idea with blood pressure but even worse if you are having any kind of mental health issue... sarms would be a much better option but i certainly would not recommend any kind of steroid use to you

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
With blood pressure problems, I would avoid steroids sir! All steroids can cause you problems and you using winstrol is a worse idea as a toxic oral steroid. SARMS, as Dylan points out, would be a nice option but I would strongly advise against steroid use for you

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I'm 43 years old
and Active
I'm 6 ft tall, 195-lb
I'm looking to do a cycle now that I'm out of the army and don't have to worry about being tested or anything. Keep in mind though I am having to use a high blood pressure medication and also antidepressant due to my Army issues. Will any of this affect steroid use Winnie
If you have blood pressure meds and anti depressants be careful, very careful.
I wouldn't use too much, go with anavar 50mgs/day and some winstrol with n2guard, dont high dose.

Mobster

V.I.P.
I'm 43 years old
and Active
I'm 6 ft tall, 195-lb
Your rank is not relevant.

In previous posts I'd say I prefer you to deal with any issues before you take roids cos a FEW can have anxiety issues

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
I'm 43 years old
and Active
I'm 6 ft tall, 195-lb

Winstrol

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #159 Melvin Anthony Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 0
dylangemelli Steroid Use is a marathon, not a sprint: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #158 John Meadows Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #422 Rick Collins Steroid lawyer interview. Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #157 John Romano Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #418 Steroid User's Guide To Great Vacation Destinations. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #156 Rich Gaspari steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #155 - Markus Ruhl Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #154 Craig Titus Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #153 Dennis James steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #415 The best steroid questions from the Evolutionary.org forums. Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #412 Mixing steroid in the same syringe and needle size. Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #152 - Tom Prince steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #411 Can You Quit After Two Steroid Cycles And Peptide Information Steroids and SARMS 11
Z Steroid lethargy is rough Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #151 - Gunter Schlierkamp Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
A Vet steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
J Which oral steroid for me? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #150 - King Kamali Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
D Best napsgear steroid for cutting Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #149 – Orville Burke steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #405 – Quit your Steroid cycle half way and Prohormones Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #148 – Branch Warren Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
R 50s steroid use Steroids and SARMS 14
M Steroid Remaining After Ester is Removed Steroids and SARMS 13
C Possible to recomp on this steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #147 – Greg Kovacs Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #400 – BIG show: three steroid cycles and Steve Smi interview Steroids and SARMS 10
SteveSmi Steroid labs and steroid suppliers Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground #1: Steroid mix and how to stack them. Geneza, Dragon Pharma, Euro-Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #399 – Steroid cycles for 155lbs male and knee pain Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #146 – PJ Braun Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #398 - Steroid cycles using two PEDs Steroids and SARMS 11
SteveSmi PJ Braun steroid cycle article/podcasts Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #145 – Lee Haney Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
1 Best steroid for bulking skinny guy Steroids and SARMS 13
K Fertility and steroid Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #396 – Steroid cycles using one single PED Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #144 – Kai Greene Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
D First time with real steroid Steroids and SARMS 12
D Tips for next steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #143 – Bradley Martyn Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #392 – Steroid Cycles episode, all about stacks Steroids and SARMS 11
T Short guy steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #142 – CT Fletcher Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
3 Gastric bypass surgery and steroid Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #389 – Steroid laws around the world and Trenbolone a relationship killer Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Your first steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #141 – Big Ramy Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 9