Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza No contact from GP? Multiple emails sent.

ts06

Hey everybody,

Trying to submit an order to GP. When I submit an order under $500, it gives me a name to Venmo the money to. When I got over $700, the receiver name is blank on the GP instruction page.

I've emailed GP several times with no response. Needing to get an order in. Anybody know what the deal is?

Hey everybody,

Trying to submit an order to GP. When I submit an order under $500, it gives me a name to Venmo the money to. When I got over $700, the receiver name is blank on the GP instruction page.

I've emailed GP several times with no response. Needing to get an order in. Anybody know what the deal is?
@ts06 I never trust Venmo and geneza is a brand we have thats popular, you should always buy via napsgear.org for max delivery :)

you never got email responses, where you emailing?

Hey everybody,

Bro, order Geneza from NapsGear and ping me if facing any issue.

A week?? Takes an hour tops
I purchase the bitcoin through Coinbase, then it takes a week for it to clear to transfer it to my other wallet. I've never been able to buy bitcoin off coinbase to be able to spend it in an hour.

Is there another way to purchase bitcoin that doesn't go through coinbase?

Top Bottom