Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no sperm left

Budar

My wife has been nagging me for a year about getting pregnant. she is 34 and I am 39. I really don't want kids but she does so i will do it to make her happy. we haven't been able to concieve so i went to get a fertility test and it came in at 0 no sperm at all. I have been using TRT and hcg for 2 years from anti aging clinic. thoughts?

My wife has been nagging me for a year about getting pregnant. she is 34 and I am 39. I really don't want kids but she does so i will do it to make her happy. we haven't been able to concieve so i went to get a fertility test and it came in at 0 no sperm at all. I have been using TRT and hcg for 2 years from anti aging clinic. thoughts?

Its not 0 its likely very low, if its 0 your boys are deal. Meaning you cant recover.

the only thing you can do is come off everything and run a bunch of herbs and clomid and hope it comes back

there is one stack i have seen work for many people in your circumstance... the key is hmg... its a stack of hmg, hcg and clomid but as i said, the key to the stack is hmg...

Only thing you can do is try to come off ahd recover to give yourself a chance but it will still be a lower chance