Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved PCTShop.com

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
Just a few days left on this week's promo guys! Save 50% on Boldenone 300mg 10ml vials! Equipoise at half price.

weeklypromocyp250.jpg

Hi guys! We are back this week with another staple of bodybuilding that everybody can get on board with! Save 50% on Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml 10ml vials from Dragon Pharma - This week only. Every week www.PCTSHOP.com brings the forum here a new special - stock up on your testosterone while you can at this amazing price. As always, orders through our website www.PCTSHOP.com

If you guys have any questions DM me or post here!

New promo drops tomorrow guys, get your orders in now (LAST CHANCE) for 50% savings on Test Cyp 250mg/ml 10ml vials.

Deca300Week1.jpg

PCTSHOP.COM is happy to bring you guys another promo this week, this time we are giving you guys 50% discount on 10ML DECA 300mg/ml vials from DragonPharma, no minimum order quantity! Every week we have a new promo so make sure you do not miss out on the savings if you need to stock up on this bodybuilding staple.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to post here or send me a DM! All orders are made through our website PCTSHOP.com

EpitalonSemaglutidePromo.jpg

PCTSHOP.COM IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE WE HAVE EPITALON 50MG AND SEMAGLUTIDE 5MG - BACK IN STOCK! - Back by popular demand, Dragon Pharma Epitalon and Semaglutide are in stock and ready to ship!

Make sure to check them out at www.pctshop.com

We always have exclusive offers and discounts in our telegram group: https://t.me/+z3kVosxU8GkyMTI0 - Click here or scan the QR code in the image to join.

We also offer discounts if you post photos of your last order up in the forums. Thank you everyone for the support.

TestCyp250PromoPCTSHOP.jpg

Hi guys, PCTSHOP.com is back again with a new product of the week: TEST CYP 250 - This week we are giving 1 free 10ml vial of Testosterone Cypionate 250 with EVERY ORDER. No minimum order required.
PLACE YOUR ORDER ON PCTSHOP.COM
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS:
https://t.me/+z3kVosxU8GkyMTI0