Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

precontest advantages

Karkana

I'm going to be doing my 3rd contest in 3 months, i want to get a leg up on my competition. i've networked the last 2 competitions backstage and made some really cool friends, however there isn't much shared amongst us in terms of strategies that aren't well known. what are some little things i can change to up my chances?

I cant say much on prep in a short post but i suggest getting as dry as possible. Dry fast 24 hours before the show (no water no food) and maybe 48 hours and slowly carb up and water up (slow) 4 hours before so your prejudging you look great.

I cant say much on prep in a short post but i suggest getting as dry as possible. Dry fast 24 hours before the show (no water no food) and maybe 48 hours and slowly carb up and water up (slow) 4 hours before so your prejudging you look great.
yes i even get my clients to fast several days leading up to it then break the fast 36-48 hours prior so the muscles fill back out

If you have not enough knowlage about contest prep , it wort buy a coach and learn all secrets from contest prep. I can help you

Top Bottom