Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pushing down on my bones they hurt.

Guiekroi

Has anyone noticed that when you weight train a lot and overtrain that when you push down on your bones and your arms you get a layout of pain going down your arm into your elbow??
this is what I’ve been experiencing.
Can you give me some advice when it comes to how to overcompensate for this when it comes to supplementing

that is inflammation and is a signal of a small injury and/or over training

i would work on flexibility and mobility and ease off your training for a bit

and start making homemade bone broth

Has anyone noticed that when you weight train a lot and overtrain that when you push down on your bones and your arms you get a layout of pain going down your arm into your elbow??
Can you give me some advice when it comes to how to overcompensate for this when it comes to supplementing
you need to get bone broth and fish oil and start using n2guard to help with inflammation

bone broth is a great option

Need joint support