Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video Rick Collins discusses a shocking steroid arrest cover up story

dylan listen to your fans for a change and bring on real bodybuilders!

dylan listen to your fans for a change and bring on real bodybuilders!
LMFAO, i do listen to my fans, which is why i have constant growth and people that actually watch the videos instead of a bunch of dipshits who dont even watch the videos at all and just make random arbitrary comments that make zero sense.. my life and view ratios are off the charts but you wouldnt have a clue about anything to do with analytics.. im shocked you are even able to tie your shoes as it is...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video Discovering Hidden Gems: Rick Collins on Dylan Gemelli Podcast Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The Truth about Testosterone and Health: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Why People Doubt the FDA: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins discuss Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins expose the assault on masculinity Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Exposed: The shocking reality of steroid arrests Watch Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins discuss! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Debunking Myths: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins on Anabolic Steroid Laws Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Breaking the Silence: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins Dive into SARMS Laws and the Prohormone ban Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The Dylan Gemelli Podcast featuring SPECIAL GUEST The Anabolic Attorney Rick Collins!! Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #422 Rick Collins Steroid lawyer interview. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 487 Steve and Rick answer 13 questions NOT about steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 463 Stev and Rick discuss 5 topics relating to steroid use. Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Make sure you are following and subscribed to Steve and Rick V's Podcast! Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez discusses SARMS and Peptides Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16