Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sandwiches for dinner

hayera

Hey guys what is going on? I just got over what i thought was either covid or the flu, had no appetite until the last few days when i started craving ice cream, cheetos, and sandwiches. the sandwich i'm eating is low sodium deli turkey on whole wheat bread, mayo, fat free cheese. is this healthy?

the sandwich i'm eating is low sodium deli turkey on whole wheat bread, mayo, fat free cheese. is this healthy?

low sodium deli turkey: processed meat is as bad for you as straight refined sugar AWFUL
whole wheat bread: should not even call this bread, it is just refined flour.. read what is in it. if you insist on bread get whole sprouted non processed bread, it will be more expensive
mayo: read the ingredients, most contain hydrogenated oils
fat free cheese: if you insist on dairy you need unpasteuriezed high fat dairy products, what do you think happens with cheese with fat extracted? they add in oils, sugar and other crap to make it taste good obvously.

so yes you can make a healthy version of this sandwich but you gotta use the high quality ingredients

The most simple advice I can give you on diet is to avoid processed foods as much as possible. That means what you want to eat are raw fruits and veggies, nuts, meats, eggs, etc.

Top Bottom