Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

smelling weird on primobolan?

Bernard31

My gf and me have both noticed some odd smell coming from my body especially when i sweat and also 'down there'. it smells pretty rancid and i went and got STD tested and came back clean. I'm using 200mg a week test and 600mg a week primo. Hoping you guys have similar issues with it and can explain

This is quite common, typically not noticed to this level by others - I do notice this myself when I’m running some compounds. Here’s the science behind it:

This study is quite cool they examined whether women's olfactory preferences for a man's scent could be correlated with his testosterone, estradiol, or cortisol concentrations, and whether these preferences change along with the menstrual cycle.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #351 Trenbolone, Dangers of steroids,smelling strange,dating Steroids and SARMS 7
R Scammer Enhanced athlete sarms stack weird things Steroids and SARMS 16
A weird things on cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
W weird sarms side effects Steroids and SARMS 13
R bad ostarine or just weird taste Steroids and SARMS 14
B Sarms taste weird Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #373 – Steroids vs Natural, Right Masteron dose, weird Estro… Steroids and SARMS 7
S weird injecting question Steroids and SARMS 8
A weird feeling during injection Steroids and SARMS 7
Y weird injury Steroids and SARMS 2
B Primobolan Acetate Steroids and SARMS 20
Y pushing some primobolan Steroids and SARMS 26
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Noah Wixx Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log Steroids and SARMS 272
H Primobolan cycle is expensive! Steroids and SARMS 19
Simon Approved Log Simon Anavar Testosterone Equipoise Primobolan Log Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Primobolan and Winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
R Effect on primobolan and test on bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 18
E Primobolan cycle thoughts and musings Steroids and SARMS 18
K Which is the Best Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate)? Steroids and SARMS 20
N Primobolan first time Steroids and SARMS 20
K Primobolan is my new cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video Primobolan vs. Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
C Primobolan cycle tips Steroids and SARMS 21
Richardbrown Napsgear: Cut Like Arnold: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 Now 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 12
musclemuscle0909 Dosage for Test-E/Primobolan/Anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: GP Prima 100 (Primobolan) Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Is Primobolan worth it? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
H Stacking primobolan properly Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Masteron and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
H primobolan solo cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Primobolan vs. Equipoise: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Primobolan and Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Primobolan Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
P Napsgear primobolan and tbol Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 441 Stacking Primobolan with Trenbolone and Steroid confidence. Steroids and SARMS 15
L primobolan high dose! Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Balkan Primobolan at Domestic Supply! Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Why Dylan Gemelli Loves Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
L First primobolan cycle questions Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #368-Winstrol, Masteron, Primobolan, Anavar, side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli How to stack testosterone, deca and primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
D testosterone vs primobolan side effects Steroids and SARMS 8
G Winstrol vs. Primobolan for females Steroids and SARMS 8