Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Anavar 12 week cycle Log - A journey back

jacksonsmalls

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey Anabolex just signed up to the site. Bit of a background.
39. Aussie based.
Trained pretty regularly from early 20s. Either league, union or Muay Thai but always loved going to the gym. I have used on and off since I was mid 20s and like some of us old guys once I hit the late 30s I have had some shocking injuries. Not in the gym but either at work or playing footy. I work at a place where people who are naughty get put. Give you a hint. Not a hotel. The past year I’ve broken my hand, a finger, tore my Achilles badly and tore my quad off my tendon on my left leg. That took a toll on my training and I also used it as an excuse to party more, drink more and became selfish with my time. Once I started training again I realised i needed it. I needed the release of anger and to feel good about myself. The quiet time in the gym as I push myself so hard everything else fades away. I’ve been back two months now and I’ve decided to jump back on.
Everyone might have their opinions on if I should use now or wait but opinions are ass holes.
I have bought of various suppliers over the years but silverback shits on everyone with how well he communicates from what’s I’ve experienced so hence the thread I’ve created. This will keep me honest as I look utter shit in my photos. Mrs took them, she could have least got some good light.
Cycle is as follows.
500 test. Split twice a week
400 tren split twice a week.
40 Anavar split twice a day.
I’ve used for years and don’t get sides but have AI if need be. Although I’ve never had to use them. They are there.
I’ll be posting once a week updates of my lift progress with photos. Hope you enjoy.
I’ve posted some photos as I said and one or two what I looked like a year ago.
Hope ya enjoy the next 12 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_3494.jpeg
    IMG_3494.jpeg
    971.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3490.jpeg
    IMG_3490.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3491.jpeg
    IMG_3491.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3493.jpeg
    IMG_3493.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0521.jpeg
    IMG_0521.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9271.jpeg
    IMG_9271.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 32
Hey Anabolex just signed up to the site. Bit of a background.
39. Aussie based.
Trained pretty regularly from early 20s. Either league, union or Muay Thai but always loved going to the gym. I have used on and off since I was mid 20s and like some of us old guys once I hit the late 30s I have had some shocking injuries. Not in the gym but either at work or playing footy. I work at a place where people who are naughty get put. Give you a hint. Not a hotel. The past year I’ve broken my hand, a finger, tore my Achilles badly and tore my quad off my tendon on my left leg. That took a toll on my training and I also used it as an excuse to party more, drink more and became selfish with my time. Once I started training again I realised i needed it. I needed the release of anger and to feel good about myself. The quiet time in the gym as I push myself so hard everything else fades away. I’ve been back two months now and I’ve decided to jump back on.
Everyone might have their opinions on if I should use now or wait but opinions are ass holes.
I have bought of various suppliers over the years but silverback shits on everyone with how well he communicates from what’s I’ve experienced so hence the thread I’ve created. This will keep me honest as I look utter shit in my photos. Mrs took them, she could have least got some good light.
Cycle is as follows.
500 test. Split twice a week
400 tren split twice a week.
40 Anavar split twice a day.
I’ve used for years and don’t get sides but have AI if need be. Although I’ve never had to use them. They are there.
I’ll be posting once a week updates of my lift progress with photos. Hope you enjoy.
I’ve posted some photos as I said and one or two what I looked like a year ago.
Hope ya enjoy the next 12 weeks.
@jacksonsmalls this is big, love the log, welcome to the anabolex family :)

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights
cardio how much do you do?
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you use? multis? probiotics?

pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred
pics of your meals
pics of your training
pics of your supps
pics of your gear

thank you and share more :)

Bros you won't get any arguments for me about using steroids
same people who put others down for using steroids at the same people who use them themselves as teenagers it's funny to me

yeah the funny thing is people who criticize for using steroids look like crap
they just don't want other people getting better results than them

we got your back man we're not that type of forum
we don't put people down just to feel better about ourselves

will get you far in this log don't worry
this was the best thing you could have done

we're looking forward to supporting you and pushing you along
this log will help you stay motivated

Welcome to The Forum
you can be open and honest about your history there's no worries about that

Thanks for all the feedback and encouragement lads. As I said. It’s embarrassing looking at how I’ve become but I don’t use it to be feel down as I use it as fuel and anger at myself to go hard.
Diet will be roughly 2400-2600 cals.
Will be eating roughly two pre made foods a day. Samurai meals. Just because works gym sell them. I’ve made my other meals and I’ll post them all for you to see.
Supplements are magnesium 400mg a day.
Open to other other suggestions like caber due to the tren but rarely take much.
Training is 4 on one off. Hard to maintain this due to working 7am to 7pm at juvy but we make it work.
Cardio every day on training days for 30min at 7-8 incline at 4 speed. Not sure what that equals in each persons countries but it’s a good start. Then lift.

A+++ job on this
you will never go wrong with a log we will push you

Thanks for all the feedback and encouragement lads. As I said. It’s embarrassing looking at how I’ve become but I don’t use it to be feel down as I use it as fuel and anger at myself to go hard.
Diet will be roughly 2400-2600 cals.
Will be eating roughly two pre made foods a day. Samurai meals. Just because works gym sell them. I’ve made my other meals and I’ll post them all for you to see.
Supplements are magnesium 400mg a day.
Open to other other suggestions like caber due to the tren but rarely take much.
Training is 4 on one off. Hard to maintain this due to working 7am to 7pm at juvy but we make it work.
Cardio every day on training days for 30min at 7-8 incline at 4 speed. Not sure what that equals in each persons countries but it’s a good start. Then lift.
looking to see your training @jacksonsmalls
any updates?