Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

they feed us garbage at work

Cerus37

So I started working at an office for the first time and they feed us a lot of garbage food
for breakfast for example it’s Donuts, bagels and coffee
and then for lunch it’s either Indian food at some junky restaurant across the street or it’s Pizza
do you think I should approach the bosses and ask them to feed us more healthy stuff or should I just bring my own food.
I’ve never been in an office setting like this so I wasn’t sure what you guys thought and if you’ve experienced stuff like this before

So I started working at an office for the first time and they feed us a lot of garbage food
for breakfast for example it’s Donuts, bagels and coffee
and then for lunch it’s either Indian food at some junky restaurant across the street or it’s Pizza
do you think I should approach the bosses and ask them to feed us more healthy stuff or should I just bring my own food.
I’ve never been in an office setting like this so I wasn’t sure what you guys thought and if you’ve experienced stuff like this before
I meal prep and bring my own food to work everyday. I don’t eat anything processed or junk food at all. If your serious about nutrition and what you put in your body then it’s an easy fix. Bring your own food.

The only exception to this is if we have a business dinner with clients, then I will eat whatever I deem the healthiest option.

Top Bottom