Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to stretch or not?

what is the truth behind stretching? when i go to a game i always see the players warming up and also stretching. i can remember in PE in school we would always stretch first. now as an adult everyone says not to stretch before cardio or a workout. so why and what is the truth here? looking to learn from the gurus

you don't want to stretch before your workouts. stretch after. and on non lifting days get in a nice yoga session. i recommend hot yoga.

if you aren't doing maintenance on your body then you are foolish

there is definitely a large lack of stretching... i know i definitely lack it.. yoga would be the best option but if not, because i know thats not for everyone, just get a nice stretch in... you dont have to stretch long... a good 10 minute cool down with some nice stretches after a workout is excellent... if you have time, the steam room or sauna is also a nice finish to your workout... i run 10 miles a day, 5 days a week... i do a warmup, just walking a few minutes first while i read the daily bible verses... once im done, i reset the treadmill and just go from there... if i do stretch, its generally after...

When I feel the best and have the most flexibility I am stretching every morning, after training, and right before bed. Makes a huge difference.

Top Bottom