Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

useful app… Yuka

AK-47s

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey lads, is a bit of a long post but I want to tell you about this app that I’ve been using for awhile.. now hear me out please..

Being nutritionist , I’m right into all my bad preservatives and the goods and the bad of what is actually in food and you would actually be surprised on so many occasions. What you think is a good thing is actually totally not good for you. There are so many preservatives and chemicals in our meat, grains etc these days if you wouldn’t even comprehend and this is one of the best tools I’ve ever come across for sussing at this sort of stuff out I highly suggest you use it as a part of our longevity to life making sure that we eat and consume at the right things and not what the, pharmacies of the world put inside …

Yuka text your product scan it like a barcode and gives you a full breakdown of the chemicals and everything that is in the actual product.. as a fantastic tool and when you probably can break it right down to the full detail..

Just thought this would be good information for you all

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpeg
    IMG_0906.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0904.png
    IMG_0904.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0905.png
    IMG_0905.png
    720.4 KB · Views: 6
Hey lads, is a bit of a long post but I want to tell you about this app that I’ve been using for awhile.. now hear me out please..

Being nutritionist , I’m right into all my bad preservatives and the goods and the bad of what is actually in food and you would actually be surprised on so many occasions. What you think is a good thing is actually totally not good for you. There are so many preservatives and chemicals in our meat, grains etc these days if you wouldn’t even comprehend and this is one of the best tools I’ve ever come across for sussing at this sort of stuff out I highly suggest you use it as a part of our longevity to life making sure that we eat and consume at the right things and not what the, pharmacies of the world put inside …

Yuka text your product scan it like a barcode and gives you a full breakdown of the chemicals and everything that is in the actual product.. as a fantastic tool and when you probably can break it right down to the full detail..

Just thought this would be good information for you all
This Yuka app you heard it on Joe Rogan I bet right?

I actualy heard of it off one of my American mates who fights over there bro. But yeh, he mentioned it also.. useful I think
seems good but we giving them free promo lol @AK-47s
i tried them I dont use them too much headache thinking about chemicals
i want to think about cuts and mass haha :)