Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the scoop on EQ?

fausto

I have been looking to try EQ boldenone for a while. Someone wrote that it was a horse steroid and made for horses, not humans. They said they would never use it for that reason lol. I also read it is supposed to be really good for appetite, but not sure if that Is true or not. What are your experiences using it?

It's a horse steroid but used by humans easily, just like trenbolone was a cattle steroid used by people

they are wrong

EQ was human grade for 20+ years and used for muscle wasting on people.

it was banned then brought back for use in horses. similar to how tren was originally for people and banned same way

Yes they use it on horses. They use tren on cattle. Common knowledge. But obviously humans do use it. Ive had good success with it. Its actually one of the mildest steroids you can use

EQ is a mild anabolic but not something I like or use anymore. Too much new information coming out about blood pressure issues and estrogen related side effects. Some people really do love it though. Personally, if I wanted to use a mild anabolic I would go with deca.

Top Bottom