Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What service should I use when ordering from Z ?

OTG85

V.I.P.
Red
I get this question all the time and I am sure the question has ran through your head when placing your order. The answer is strictly up to you. We are very proud to offer two top quality lines that are sure to impress. Our international line has a vast and long standing history of being some of the best product produced in Europe and it will surely live up to your expectations. The average wait time is less then two week's. The average wait for Neighborhood Shipping is 3-5 day's from when payment is recieved.

For those who worry about the particular risks involved with that side of things we are very proud to offer an outstanding line a little closer to home. The Neighborhood line is second to none. It is made with the same great powders, the same protocol and has very strenuous quality standards that it must meet before it ever hits the shelf to be sold.

If you have any questions about the product, ordering information we will all gladly assist you in making the right decision for you and putting your mind at ease.

If you do not have a high enough post count to PM, go ahead and post your question in this thread and I will answer you directly in open forum! Thanks everyone!

I get this question all the time and I am sure the question has ran through your head when placing your order. The answer is strictly up to you. We are very proud to offer two top quality lines that are sure to impress. Our international line has a vast and long standing history of being some of the best product produced in Europe and it will surely live up to your expectations. The average wait time is less then two week's. The average wait for Neighborhood Shipping is 3-5 day's from when payment is recieved.

For those who worry about the particular risks involved with that side of things we are very proud to offer an outstanding line a little closer to home. The Neighborhood line is second to none. It is made with the same great powders, the same protocol and has very strenuous quality standards that it must meet before it ever hits the shelf to be sold.

If you have any questions about the product, ordering information we will all gladly assist you in making the right decision for you and putting your mind at ease.

If you do not have a high enough post count to PM, go ahead and post your question in this thread and I will answer you directly in open forum! Thanks everyone!
I like international from unclez, it's fast about 20 days and prices awesome

unclez probably has the BEST deals on internatty ive seen ever

Service. Regardless of from where, it is what we do. We are here to help you guys make the decision on which direction you go. Remember if you don’t know where you are going! Any road will take you there!