Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wheat grass shots

huyrXY

I started dating this girl who's a health freak and she took me to this place and we sat down like a bar type of place and they put together some shots. But it wasn't shots of alcohol they were wheatgrass and soy grass and all kinds of grasses that we were drinking. I ended up drinking a bunch and afterwards my stomach hurt and I threw up. Is this normal or is it because it's my first time

I started dating this girl who's a health freak and she took me to this place and we sat down like a bar type of place and they put together some shots. But it wasn't shots of alcohol they were wheatgrass and soy grass and all kinds of grasses that we were drinking. I ended up drinking a bunch and afterwards my stomach hurt and I threw up. Is this normal or is it because it's my first time
I like wheat grass drinks but I mix them with vegetarian proteins all the time not alone.

well the simple answer is we are not cows/goats and we do not have the stomachs to digest grass. if it was the case humans would have evolved eating grass too but we didn't

LOL. You drunk a bunch... that's the problem