Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZPHC & Canada Peptides

Explain to me how in the hell im supposed to ask and inquire about such claims if I dont have an account dude? I cant, its impossible. So guess what that means, I have to make an account.

As I stated ; The exact thing you're doing right now, is why people have a hard time trusting brands and these forums in the first place. Totally biased and not impartial.

Bro, the way you are coming down my neck about something thats on the internet that a 5 year old could dig up and find is horseshit. I didnt make the claim. I asked about it.

Im conversing with you dude. Seriously.
I will leave you off on this final note. I can’t speak about how other sources run their business. But here at AlanDomestic.la we do HPLC tests to check the quality of any products that we carry.

Send them to Simec, ChemTox or any other lab of your choice which will be able to do HPLC tests of them. If the test show that the products are under dosed - Alan will pay you compensation for your spendings in 2x times. If that doesn’t speak volume then I don’t know what will.

Well I know DS used to carry them and magically stopped and swears up and down they wont do business with them again. Furthermore, DS claimed there was "quality issues". Aside from that i ran across it somewhere on the internet, pretty sure on UBB.
Ill ask Greg about it but if he told you something about it, i would not dispute his comment as he is as stand up as you will find anywhere so im not entirely sure on it bro... i can tell you that he tells it like it is so if he told you something about it then i wont dispute it... i just have not spoke to him about it... ill link him to the thread and have him chime in because i never want to speak out of turn on something im not fully aware of...

You created a brand new account to spread these so called “claims”. When I try to tell you that they are untrue you call me biased.
this isnt my argument but as far as i can see, his account is not fake at all brother.. other than that, its not my argument.. i can just tell you its does not appear to be fake...

I have not personally been a huge fan of ZPHC in the past but I also cannot comment on what you are asking about them being a terrible brand or under dosed. It has been several years since I used it and I felt it was not the best experience but it has been quite some time so I do not want to comment on it now but it was something I didnt want to use again and have not since.

I believe a lot of the issue with ZPHC is with ownership taking advantage of others, at least from what I have heard but I also am not certain, it is just what I have heard out there. I cannot comment further because I do not have enough information other than things passed around

I will leave you off on this final note. I can’t speak about how other sources run their business. But here at AlanDomestic.la we do HPLC tests to check the quality of any products that we carry.

Send them to Simec, ChemTox or any other lab of your choice which will be able to do HPLC tests of them. If the test show that the products are under dosed - Alan will pay you compensation for your spendings in 2x times. If that doesn’t speak volume then I don’t know what will.
It does speak volumes. As I said, im not trying to bash and brand or any source. Literally just seeking feedback and inputs on the brands themselves and the 'rumors', that are out there. Literally, nothing more, nothing less.

I have not personally been a huge fan of ZPHC in the past but I also cannot comment on what you are asking about them being a terrible brand or under dosed. It has been several years since I used it and I felt it was not the best experience but it has been quite some time so I do not want to comment on it now but it was something I didnt want to use again and have not since.
I dont think they are a terrible brand or constantly providing under dosed projects. Just curious to know why many people have stopped using them and or against them. Or atleast thats been my interpretation of things.

this isnt my argument but as far as i can see, his account is not fake at all brother.. other than that, its not my argument.. i can just tell you its does not appear to be fake...
Im not a fake account and have no intent to damage anyone or any brands reputation. If that was what I was trying to do, I would've just acted as if everything were true and would not have still back ZPHC in the end.

Ill ask Greg about it but if he told you something about it, i would not dispute his comment as he is as stand up as you will find anywhere so im not entirely sure on it bro... i can tell you that he tells it like it is so if he told you something about it then i wont dispute it... i just have not spoke to him about it... ill link him to the thread and have him chime in because i never want to speak out of turn on something im not fully aware of...
It was said, but either way thats Greg's decision. Aside from that it seems (and i could be wrong about this), that alot of sources that once carried them no longer are. I have no clue in the world the reason for that is. Could be 100 different reasons. Again, im just trying to hear feedback from people who have actually and honestly used the brands and would like their TRUE opinion on it. Nothing more nothing less.

At the end of the day every brand, company, business in the world no matter what field or trade is going to have some idiots, clowns, and or competition or quite simply some people they just cant please, running their mouth. Whether true or false. However I think we all can agree that when it comes to putting things in your body from who knows the hell where or who made it with no legal recourse - the stakes are alot higher.

It was said, but either way thats Greg's decision. Aside from that it seems (and i could be wrong about this), that alot of sources that once carried them no longer are. I have no clue in the world the reason for that is. Could be 100 different reasons. Again, im just trying to hear feedback from people who have actually and honestly used the brands and would like their TRUE opinion on it. Nothing more nothing less.
i guess i dont know what else to say... ive been as impartial and fair on answering this with the information i have.. i dont speak out of turn or on things im not certain on so all i can do is go on what i see and hear... you see it less and less and that normally cannot be a good reason... obviously word gets spread, and at times, it can be hard to decipher what is factual and what is not.. when you see things occurring, you can come to your own judgments but it clearly says something is going on there

I dont think they are a terrible brand or constantly providing under dosed projects. Just curious to know why many people have stopped using them and or against them. Or atleast thats been my interpretation of things.
I do not have that kind of information on them but I can only speak on my previous experiences