Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to avoid temptations from bad foods

Cozawl

so how do you avoid driving down the street and going by a fast food place and smelling those burgers and fries and not wanting to stop there and eat something ?
I seem to be very addicted to that type of food and when I eat it, it makes me happy and smile. But then afterwards I feel lousy. Can you give me some tips and info on this?

so how do you avoid driving down the street and going by a fast food place and smelling those burgers and fries and not wanting to stop there and eat something ?
I seem to be very addicted to that type of food and when I eat it, it makes me happy and smile. But then afterwards I feel lousy. Can you give me some tips and info on this?
best way is to NEVER eat them so you're not addicted

once you stop eating garbage food you won't crave it anymore

when I smell fast food I get nauseous it's so disgusting to me
if you find that food appetizing then you're simply addicted to it it's just like any type of addiction

when you eat healthy then you'll crave healthy food. I crave vegetables fruits chicken beef etc etc

don't keep it in your house that simple

we're naturally more attracted to healthy food anyway

you're getting a five-second pleasure rush and then feeling horrible for hours after

Self control