Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by dementus

  1. 20260926_021026 (1).jpg

    20260926_021026 (1).jpg

  2. dementus

    Approved Log Bulking cycle - EQ, test, deca and anavar Log with US-Pharmacies

    @US-pharmacies I've forgotten to post a lot of touchdown pics but rest assured I'm probably a customer for life now. You guys have always been on point for me, even notified me when test cypionate was out right after my order placed and offered a higher concentration enanthate in its place. I've...
  3. 20260926_015222 (1).jpg

    20260926_015222 (1).jpg

  4. 1790406142517.png

    1790406142517.png

  5. dementus

    Approved Log Bulking cycle - EQ, test, deca and anavar Log with US-Pharmacies

    Approaching week 12, updating with some pics and info. I've only gained about 15 pounds of muscle. I know, I worded it that way "only." I was hoping for "massive gains" but I'm still, relatively, happy so far. I think people hype up steroids to be this magic drug that makes you ridiculously...
  6. 20260925_003746 (1).jpg

    20260925_003746 (1).jpg

  7. 20260925_003857 (1).jpg

    20260925_003857 (1).jpg

  8. 20260925_003906 (1).jpg

    20260925_003906 (1).jpg

  9. 20260925_003916 (1).jpg

    20260925_003916 (1).jpg

  10. 20260925_003326 (1).jpg

    20260925_003326 (1).jpg

  11. dementus

    Poor effects from bodybuilding

    I know people are gonna want to know way more details than what you offered up. To really get down into the weeds, people are gonna wanna know a lot of info like what your caloric intake is and what your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) is. I have a fitbit and it tells me that I...
  12. dementus

    Approved Log Bulking cycle - EQ, test, deca and anavar Log with US-Pharmacies

    I'm sorry. I won't update this log with confusing and useless information anymore. I'm titrating up is all anyone need know. I over analyze things sometimes. I'm not sure how to interpret your words, if you are saying: "Anyone can have a log. It doesn't mean that anyone should," then I totally...
  13. dementus

    Approved Log Bulking cycle - EQ, test, deca and anavar Log with US-Pharmacies

    I'm titrating up now with bi-weekly injections and it will take me into the 5th week of my cycle for me to reach full blast. I like to look at things in terms of fractions or percentages so I'm titrating up like follows: If this looks confusing to you I'll present it to you in terms of...
  14. 1783371417170.png

    1783371417170.png

  15. dementus

    Steroids Reason for inflammatory response and PIP of high concentration testosterone, is it the carrier oil?

    I realized that the 0.22 micron microfilter should've captured all of the crystals the size of a bacterium or bigger and I probably shouldn't still be having a reaction so I'm chalking this up to a reaction to carrier oil or some other additive. AI was able to give me some info on the possible...
Top Bottom