Home
Forums
New posts
Reviews
Latest reviews
Media
New media
New comments
Steroids SARMS eBooks
Blog
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Please Scroll Down to see Community
Forums
LakeMan
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by LakeMan
L
Approved
US-Pharmacies.To
Thanks man!
LakeMan
Post #50
Sep 17, 2026
Forum:
Approved Sponsors
L
Approved
US-Pharmacies.To
I have order test c on their website just a few days ago, when I go back on there it says the test c is unavailable in my location? Anyone know why that would happen after I have already order some?
LakeMan
Post #48
Sep 17, 2026
Forum:
Approved Sponsors
L
USP payment
Thanks for everyone’s feedback, trying to do some research on BTC stuff, I know nothing about it.
LakeMan
Post #8
Sep 13, 2026
Forum:
Approved Sponsors
L
USP payment
What about Cash App? I am very ignorant to the crypto stuff
LakeMan
Post #6
Sep 13, 2026
Forum:
Approved Sponsors
L
USP payment
I thought US pharmacies was legit? Or am I misunderstanding you?
LakeMan
Post #3
Sep 13, 2026
Forum:
Approved Sponsors
L
USP payment
Will btc work through paypal for USP payment? I know nothing about how bitcoin works, but found a way to buy it through paypal.
LakeMan
Thread
Sep 12, 2026
Replies: 10
Forum:
Approved Sponsors
L
NPP Advice
My idea is to run 400 test E with around 200/300 NPP for 8/12 weeks (still researching). Should I run a low dose of primo to help with E2 elevations?
LakeMan
Thread
Sep 9, 2026
Replies: 5
Forum:
Steroids and SARMS
Forums
LakeMan
Top
Bottom