Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 years going strong with UGFreak

Jhol99

I have been using UG freak now for close to two years and ALL of my experiences with them have been really great! They are the only company I trust and will do business with for my GEAR and supplies. Their customer service is second to none, the quality is always top notch, providing me with excellent results, ordering is the easiest around, and shipping is always very fast.
My last order was for 7 vials of Dragon Pharma NPP 150, and 2 vials of Testosterone Cypionate 250. Once again the ordering was super easy, customer service was very helpful with my needs and questions, the shipping was fast, and most importantly the quality of the products were excellent and provided me with amazing results! Again, this is the only company I will order gear from! Their consistent excellence over the last two years for me says it all!So glad I found these guys and will continue to go use them!

I have been using UG freak now for close to two years and ALL of my experiences with them have been really great! They are the only company I trust and will do business with for my GEAR and supplies. Their customer service is second to none, the quality is always top notch, providing me with excellent results, ordering is the easiest around, and shipping is always very fast.
My last order was for 7 vials of Dragon Pharma NPP 150, and 2 vials of Testosterone Cypionate 250. Once again the ordering was super easy, customer service was very helpful with my needs and questions, the shipping was fast, and most importantly the quality of the products were excellent and provided me with amazing results! Again, this is the only company I will order gear from! Their consistent excellence over the last two years for me says it all!So glad I found these guys and will continue to go use them!
@Jhol99 2 years with @ugfreak is the right course, I'm on the HGH and Test from para pharma now, UGFREAK for the big WIN!

thank you for this review
ugfreak.to is the place to go if you want A+ customer service
A+ products
A+ experience
hassle free and easy

anytime you need help with anything make sure you reach out to me. i am here 24/7 to serve you.

and thanks again for this great ugfreak.to review!

I haven't seen a single negative review from these guys they are always on top of their service

Ugfreak is my go 2 for para pharma gear and the true para pharma difference. I know first hand with my log how potent, crisp and clean Ugfreak gear is, para pharma is number 1 for me no doubt about it.

Ugfreak is my go 2 for para pharma gear and the true para pharma difference. I know first hand with my log how potent, crisp and clean Ugfreak gear is, para pharma is number 1 for me no doubt about it.
Nice! Yea man, I love dragon and para, definitely potent I agree.
I’m placing an order with UG freak today or tomorrow, just doing a couple of test cypionates from Dragon pharma and an A.I. Arimidex from Para pharma, definitely can’t beat the prices and so much more affordable and way better quality than my TRT clinic.
I’ll keep you guys posted on how it all goes after I receive the order!

Nice! Yea man, I love dragon and para, definitely potent I agree.
I’m placing an order with UG freak today or tomorrow, just doing a couple of test cypionates from Dragon pharma and an A.I. Arimidex from Para pharma, definitely can’t beat the prices and so much more affordable and way better quality than my TRT clinic.
I’ll keep you guys posted on how it all goes after I receive the order!
Absolutely brother, those clinics are shuch a rip off. I am happy for you that you will be saving time and money with UGFreak, let us know how the ordering goes once you place it 💪

UG always good to go

Absolutely brother, those clinics are shuch a rip off. I am happy for you that you will be saving time and money with UGFreak, let us know how the ordering goes once you place it 💪
I agree man, relieved to not be using the clinic anymore for the foreseeable future at least and thank u for your kind words 🙏
Yes will definitely follow up again, just so I can do my small part of spreading the word on UGF to people still searching. I always try to do positive reviews online or google or yelp for any business that does right by me, and these guys have definitely been awesome for two years now for sure 💯

I agree man, relieved to not be using the clinic anymore for the foreseeable future at least and thank u for your kind words 🙏
Yes will definitely follow up again, just so I can do my small part of spreading the word on UGF to people still searching. I always try to do positive reviews online or google or yelp for any business that does right by me, and these guys have definitely been awesome for two years now for sure 💯
@Jhol99 are you going to post up your LOG journal? did you see on EF some log instructions, we are waiting to see your log man its important for results

Top Bottom