5 years with no supplements

fillisat

Let's say a bodybuilder went 5 years taking no supplements at all. no multi, no creatine, no fat burners, no whey protein, no amino acids, etc etc. would their gains be far less than someone who took all that. i know it is a weird question but i would like to know what the forum gurus thought about that lol.

BigArms42

V.I.P. Gold
You would get less results of course but if you start taking them again you'll be fine and get great results.

SteveSmi

your results would be the same, if not better if you spent that money on quality nutritious food. not something the supp companies want you to know though

RickRock

V.I.P. Gold
Let's say a bodybuilder went 5 years taking no supplements at all. no multi, no creatine, no fat burners, no whey protein, no amino acids, etc etc. would their gains be far less than someone who took all that. i know it is a weird question but i would like to know what the forum gurus thought about that lol.
If you were deficient in any of those areas as a result of not supplementing then yes you would have gained less. But almost all of those can be had in food

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P. Gold

As rich piana would say, eat real food goddamn it ! Seriously though most stuff I buy if anything is basic creatine and a protein powder on occasion, the rest is food and a good diet