Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 week cycle vs. 20 week cycle

yunurut

i've done about 5 cycles now in my life and was debating my next one. i've done mostly 10-12 week cycles always cause that is what guys recommend. i was debating what would be the advantages of doing a short 8 weeker or a long 20 weeker and what would be bad.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 42
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
Z Best way to run a 15 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
N Sarms 6 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved 9 week cyp cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 15
bcbx212 Ruptured Achilles on week 9 of 1st cycle - How to proceed Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown AAS Diaries From Napsgear : 16 Week Bulking Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
T Napsgear short 8 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
S 10 week dbol only cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 17
E Simple 10-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #383 – 20-week steroid cycle, bloodwork and best age for SARMS Steroids and SARMS 8
C 20 week sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
D 8 week cutting cycle switching to bulking Steroids and SARMS 10
T tren e/test e/dbol cycle 12 week Steroids and SARMS 8
K test enanthate 12 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 2
I 8 week super cycle to blast Steroids and SARMS 1
B 200mg's of test enanthate a week. Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Z 125mgs a week test effective or a waste? Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Methan 10 - Dianabol (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
R Stopped S4 for a week, now what? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Phenyl 100 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
W Umbrella 12 week run results Steroids and SARMS 23
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
C PCT - 10 week Steroids and SARMS 23
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Winstrol 50 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 13
jasonhill800 Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Testex-C 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
M 10 week Napsgear run Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13