Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

activated charcoal

Dixonar

never heard of this stuff before a friend introduced me to it as a good option for helping with diarrhea. I got me a bottle of it and tried it myself and it is amazing stuff. can anyone tell me if they have tried it for a bad stomach and the science behind why it works so well? do you use it often or is it just when sick?

never heard of this stuff before a friend introduced me to it as a good option for helping with diarrhea. I got me a bottle of it and tried it myself and it is amazing stuff. can anyone tell me if they have tried it for a bad stomach and the science behind why it works so well? do you use it often or is it just when sick?

I would take activated charcoal daily light dose daily with food.

i was introduced to it when i had to rush my dog to the ER after she ate a bar of raw chocolate. it will basically clump up poison in your stomach and help expel it when you have a bowel movement. it is something i recommend you always keep on hand and works great for gas or diarhea. they use it in hospitals on patients with food poisoning

i would not use it daily though, it will constipate you if you do that. use it when you need it

I don't generally get diarrhea but when I do I don't mind because I'm usually constipated.

It can be a great solution for gut issues when you eat something that doesnt agree with you. Also when on vacation and experiencing different foods.