Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

addicted to smoking hookah (shisha)

mrkavin

BANNED
I know its not the most dangour drug but smoking hookah has become an addication for me.

it causes two major problem , First is i spend over 2.5 hours a day just siting and smoking . waste of time

second when i smoke later on the evening my sleep suffer.

I tried to quit but i keep failling. in the last three years i have bought 9 hookahs.

I quite get rid of it only to go back and buy it again.

any tip on how to quit smoking?

I know its not the most dangour drug but smoking hookah has become an addication for me.

it causes two major problem , First is i spend over 2.5 hours a day just siting and smoking . waste of time

I tried to quit but i keep failling. in the last three years i have bought 9 hookahs.

thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:

try doing more exercise and crew gum, i do that it works

sure. just like any addiction when you get the urge to do it then turn to exercise, yoga, meditation, cardio. the addiction will go away. the longer you avoid it the more the addiction will subside. the entire 'moderation' thing that some morons will tell you is not the solution because if you smoke it once a week even the urge will always be there. its like cheating on your wife once a week in moderation, makes no sense.

good luck

start training more smoking less

All starts with will power and wanting to stop. I smoked cigarettes for 13 years and just threw them down one day

When you have the urge just tell yourself if you still want to smoke you can in 10 minutes. Often you will get through the 10 minutes and the craving is gone. That is just a simple way you can get started.

No easy way to quit, you just quit because of some of the reasons you've highlighted yourself. You quit because, as you say it's "a waste if time" for example. Stick with more productive hobbies.

Top Bottom