Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice from the experts

I understand that I do but I really have everything in life a good family, I'm an influencer, going back to college, love being healthy and working out the only thing that is missing is having muscles I know that's a dumb thing to say but in order for me to be fully happy is having a body that's why I saw your video and wanted to start with at least test if that cycle can at least put a lil bit of muscle I'll stop doing steroids right there not the person who will get addicted thank you for the reply love your videos
if you truly in your heart believe that you need steroids to build muscle then i sincerely feel badly for you... truly and im not saying that to be a condescending asshole, i really mean that.. its insane thats what its come to... i wish you nothing but the best, good luck and thank you for your support on my videos...

understand if you REALLY follow me and listen then you would know just how ignorant of a plan you have right now is... i just hate seeing it but have pretty much grown accustomed to seeing it daily over the past decade now... soooo many feel the need to learn the hard way... i do get it because when i was your age, i also knew everything.. it took me to REALLY start learning in depth to understand i didnt know jack shit at that age and honestly, even now, with over 15 years of doing this, i still dont know enough because things change daily.. not to mention, we mature and understand far more the older we get.. not only through book smarts but experience.. ive had hundreds of thousands of people i have worked with over these years so i would say i do have that hands on experience...

You may want to look at SARMS as opposed to steroids to start with, which would be a much more suitable option at your age.

If you go with anabolics then Domestic Supply is by far the best out there.

If you go with sarms, the two very best are Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale!

I would definitely put in more than 2 weeks worth of research. Domestic-Supply is who I would order from but just make sure you really have a good understanding of what these hormones are and how they work before using them.

Too young man. Try a sarms stack instead… Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
R need advice on sarms options Steroids and SARMS 19
T Tesamorelin dosage advice Steroids and SARMS 18
Ghostrider1982 Steroids Second Cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 1
H my honest sarms advice Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Dangerous S23 advice being passed around by Monstro... Steroids and SARMS 39
SolidOsvi Cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 26
A Planning my first cycle; would welcome advice Steroids and SARMS 21
M Steroids Need Advice On Cycle Steroids and SARMS 34
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #123 : Are you sabotaging yourself with Inconsistent Dieting? | Bodybuilding Advice from Evan Centopani! Steroids and SARMS 18
Coolhand33 Calculations and advice Steroids and SARMS 22
R Test cyp 250mgs/ml advice Steroids and SARMS 23
D Football player needs advice on pre game steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
N Need some advice on curing fatigue on cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
jw3man PCT Advice Steroids and SARMS 41
GGpump My first cycle need advice Steroids and SARMS 23
Z Need advice for first cycle Steroids and SARMS 24
M Test/Deca/Dbol cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 26
J Brand advice on PCT’s Steroids and SARMS 25
Maverick602 Need cycle advice? LIST YOUR GOALS Steroids and SARMS 22
O I need advice Steroids and SARMS 59
J Steroids Post Cycle Advice Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 465 gym misconceptions and advice for steroid users in their 20's. Steroids and SARMS 17
I Nutrobal cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 434 Advice for all steroid users about steroid cycle care. Steroids and SARMS 13
H Need advice Steroids and SARMS 5
C Sarms advice last minute Steroids and SARMS 11
P Trenbolone cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 16
A Cycle Advice Needed Steroids and SARMS 23
N Megacycle advice Steroids and SARMS 14
0 Best sarms advice for me Steroids and SARMS 13
R Mk-2866 advice Steroids and SARMS 13
Z Doing a 4 compound stack need advice Steroids and SARMS 10
D Looking for advice on LGD and YK11 Steroids and SARMS 10
T Cardarine advice Steroids and SARMS 8
R Need advice on this cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
Q first sarms cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 9