puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Anabolicsfast products no good

Benett

I hate coming on a forum in bashing a source but after purchasing some kigs and jins from a place called anabolicsfast I can safely say their products are completely bunk. I should have known better than to trust all the fake reviews on eroid but I fell for it for the second time. my blood work confirms this stuff is bunk

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i have no experience with them nor have i heard of them but i can recommend to you a TRUSTED source that has a very strong reputation and one that i absolutely trust and that is domestic-supply.com

Mobster

V.I.P.
I hate coming on a forum in bashing a source but after purchasing some kigs and jins from a place called anabolicsfast I can safely say their products are completely bunk. I should have known better than to trust all the fake reviews on eroid but I fell for it for the second time. my blood work confirms this stuff is bunk

Don't then lol

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
Eroids tends to put out many fake and paid for reviews. We have seen this over many years. You have trusted sources right here on the forum. My favorite source, by far, is domestic supply. Domestic discreet and fast on shipping, top quality products and the best customer service. You cannot go wrong with them!