Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone heard of a supp called endurashred?

Mbbmo

A buddy of mine hooked me up with a couple of bottles of endurashred, he said it Work good for him and gave him some really good results. I think it's a combination of a prohormone and a couple sarms in the same bottle.
I’m supposed to take it for 60 days and take 3 caps a day.

A buddy of mine hooked me up with a couple of bottles of endurashred, he said it Work good for him and gave him some really good results. I think it's a combination of a prohormone and a couple sarms in the same bottle.
Endurashred sounds like a tony huge enhanced athlete scam another one of those fake prohormones. Stay away.

How about being 100% sure before you use it.

It is supposed to be a mix of Cardarine and Ostarine but I would not trust it at all. You can get those 2 products and know they are legit from sarms.forsale