Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

appetite and bulker

WilRung

I'm putting together my next bulking steroid stack.
I don't believe in cutting down on steroids I only believe in bulking up that's what they were supposed to be used for so not sure why people think otherwise.
My plan is 400mg a week sustanon, 500mg a week NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate, and 100mg a day anadrol.
my goal is to gain about 30 lb

you can certainly gain a ton of weight on a cycle like that but i assure you it won't be clean gains

i would recommend easing off on the anadrol dose to 50mg and for 4-5 weeks. then switching to proviron.

don't gain a ton of weight on 1 cycle either, this is a marathon and not a sprint.

I don't believe in cutting down on steroids I only believe in bulking up that's what they were supposed to be used for so not sure why people think otherwise.
My plan is 400mg a week sustanon, 500mg a week NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate, and 100mg a day anadrol.
Hit that shit hard. Love the cycle. Fuck clean gains. I got good genetics I never do cardio or watch what I eat and I got views in my abs and every other muscle. U can cut far later anyways. Bulk the fuck up on. U don't do roads to clean bulk !!! Or go take protein and creatine only

okay so in your view steroids should only be used for "bulking"

then why would anyone ever compete in physique... why would anyone ever use anavar, winstrol, primo, masteron? you certainly aren't "bulking" on those

even fucking tren ... so this right here for EVERYONE is a prime example of why steroids get a bad name and why there are many people out there you should NEVER listen to that have a NONSENSICAL meathead mentality and just pump themselves with as much shit as they can without concern... its why they generally have less than a fraction of a brain cell remaining... this person right here that posted this is a PRIME example

Yea I was being sarcastic to that guy mostly. You can do anything with the right gear. The cycle would be good tho. Someone prob gabe him that

This cycle would be fine if you adjust the doses but if you keep them as is, it looks like me like nothing but problems. Drop testosterone and your nandrolone to 300 mg each and your anadrol to 50 mg per day and you should do quite well here

I'm doing similar cycle.350 test 300 npp.&proviron.may thro some tbol in later.u can bulk or lean out with those compounds.doses,diet and genetics and ofcourse training will determine your result.bulk up bro if that's what u want.

that's too much of everything
500mgs of sustanon
300mgs NPP
50mgs anadrol
max doses

get some anadrol and nutrobal to bulk up

Some stats would help and 30lbs?? Not in one cycle