Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Appetite suppressant

XierBry

I have a very strong appetite and I start getting hungry as soon as I get up in the morning which I know is not normal I'm not really hungry. Is there something I can take as soon as I get out of the blunt my appetite for the next few hours so I don't throw food at my face all day

I have a very strong appetite and I start getting hungry as soon as I get up in the morning which I know is not normal I'm not really hungry. Is there something I can take as soon as I get out of the blunt my appetite for the next few hours so I don't throw food at my face all day
to suppress appetite try drinking psyllium husk daily with a lot of water daily.

Hydrate and drink a big jug of Psyllium husk in water. That will help you feel less hungry for sure!