Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Appetite suppressants?

Wasjuei

I ran into one of my friends I haven't seen in a year and they had lost a lot of weight
I asked them what they were taking and they said that they were using appetite suppressants in the morning but said that you needed a doctor's prescription for them. I was wondering if there were any I could buy over the counter because I don't want to take anything from a doctor at this time

the best thing you can do is hydrate in the morning, that will kill your appetite. ghrelin goes up and down throughout the day. if you feel hungry that is why, it will pass. you aren't really hungry int he firs tplace. its smart to intermittent fast/time restricted eating for this reason. once you eat you will want to keep eating is why. so start eating in a window and that will control your appetite

I ran into one of my friends I haven't seen in a year and they had lost a lot of weight
I asked them what they were taking and they said that they were using appetite suppressants in the morning but said that you needed a doctor's prescription for them. I was wondering if there were any I could buy over the counter because I don't want to take anything from a doctor at this time
i use n2slin x as my appetite suppressant 2 caps

2 caps n2slin x and 1 cap cardazol