Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromisin and dianabol

Fishwhisperer

Growing Newb
I'm looking for advice on when I should take aromisin with the dianabol and is this the best answer for preventing gyno ? Any help wwould be greatly appreciated thank you.

Thinking I'd run 25-30 mg a day it's my first cycle along with anavar 25 mg a day. But I'm worried about getting gyno that's my biggest fear.

I'm looking for advice on when I should take aromisin with the dianabol and is this the best answer for preventing gyno ? Any help wwould be greatly appreciated thank you.

You should take aromasin with dianabol
50mgs dbol/day
12.5mgs aromasin/EOD
7 caps n2guard/day (liver kidney organ support)

Lol I hear ya . It's my first cycle so I didn't want to just jump off the cliff without seeing what I was gonna land on first.

I like your idea of running 20-30mg of dbol per day. No need to go up to 50mg. Have aromasin on hand but you may not need it. If you feel sensitivity in the nipples, start running 12.5mg per day.

Thanks for y'all's help. I appreciate the advice. Also I didn't intend to post this twice but I thought I lost the first one or something but I found it after the fact sorry about that.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
PCTShopRep Approved SAVE 35% NON LABELLED VIALS, COLORED CAPS + Crypto Discount (up to 60% discount total) | Test, Tren, Deca, NPP, Dianabol, Anadrol, T3 + more Underground 7
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (DIANABOL - DRAGON PHARMA) Underground 36
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (DIANABOL - PRIUS LAB) Underground 40
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Methan 10 - Dianabol (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 16
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (DIANABOL - A-TECH) Underground 40
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo Extended (Dianabol - Euro Pharma) Underground 42
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Dianabol - Euro Pharma) Underground 41
K Dianabol.fit best dbol on the market Underground 19
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Dianabol - Prius Lab) Underground 40
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (DIANABOL- ATECH) Underground 37
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week - Dianabol (EURO-PHARMA) Underground 34
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo - Dianabol (A-TECH) Underground 35
Jayne Scott Dianabol (EuroPharma) - UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo!! Underground 39
Richardbrown Product of the Week Winner: Dragon Pharma Dianabol 50mg Underground 9
Y Dianabol injectable robolics Underground 7
J dianabol sources Underground 11