Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avogen labs

Just want.to update. I sent the avogen ment enathate to jurosick or whatever the name is and it tested 59mg test enanthate per cc. Now I just followed directions and didnt.know to give him the brand. So I'm hit.on it but just wanted to pass that on.
You know it's strange for a lab, any lab to under dose testosterone so I have my doubts to be honest. Avogen probably gets testosterone super cheap so why underdose it.

Though anything is possible. You have some clear evidence you sent avogen out? aka at least the empty vial pictures? so the anabolex vets don't call you out for lying @Batman0007

Btw I have used avogen 1 or 2 times I think also testosterone it was average.

You know it's strange for a lab, any lab to under dose testosterone so I have my doubts to be honest. Avogen probably gets testosterone super cheap so why underdose it.

Though anything is possible. You have some clear evidence you sent avogen out? aka at least the empty vial pictures? so the anabolex vets don't call you out for lying @Batman0007

Btw I have used avogen 1 or 2 times I think also testosterone it was average.
I have 4 of 6 vials remaining. The only evidence is my conversation with janoshick. I have no reason to make shit up, I'm not some shady kid. I will gladly send any.of the remaining vials to anyone who wants to get it tested. I agree why underdose but why is it testosterone and not trestolone.

It says 100mg trestolone enanthate. It tested as 59mg testosterone enanthate.
Thanks for the reply. That's unfortunate all the way around. I have several bottles of their 250mg/ml test cypionate that I was going to use for a blast. I still can, just hate the idea it might be underdosed.

I have 4 of 6 vials remaining. The only evidence is my conversation with janoshick. I have no reason to make shit up, I'm not some shady kid. I will gladly send any.of the remaining vials to anyone who wants to get it tested. I agree why underdose but why is it testosterone and not trestolone.
@Batman0007 I would like to see the 4-6 vials lets see the picture I think to be honest we need to see the avogen pictures, though I'm not even an avogen labs fan I do want the evidence.

Screenshot_20230330_195354_Gallery.jpg

It's all in my opinions on manufacterers post

Just want.to update. I sent the avogen ment enathate to jurosick or whatever the name is and it tested 59mg test enanthate per cc. Now I just followed directions and didnt.know to give him the brand. So I'm hit.on it but just wanted to pass that on.
THE ANALYTICAL TESTING FACILITY CALLED JANOSHIK YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

Glad to answer your question. I have replied multiple times to your issue not sure why is not being passed over to you, we have TWO HPLC LAB TEST indicating the content is tested properly. Secondly TEST E comes in RAW Powder vs MENT E comes in Liquid Form Not sure what exactly you have shipped to be Tested, Impossible to confuse by our lab which is which MENT E liquid vs RAW T powder. Secondly the Test Does not indicate the actual manufactures on the HPLC Lab Test is a RED FLAG, secondly if you shipped a Sample on 1-2 ML into empty vial still does not support your claim of evidence what you have shipped. I have seen this happen before.

In most cases we have seen LAB Name BATCH # as well Picture by JANOSHIK in your case NONE is proved.

I will be glad to share the HPLC LAB TEST ON HERE AS WELL

IMG_7428.jpg

IMG_7427.jpg

Oh yeah I'm making this all up just to discredit avogen for no fuckin reason. So I'll send the rest of this piece a shit product to anyone you want to be tested. I'll send the whole vial. I tried the product it was trash, I'm sharing that so others are cautioned. For fucks sake,
I think the answer is from avogen labs not from napsgear, I cant see you talked to avogen directly right? @Batman0007

I think the answer is from avogen labs not from napsgear, I cant see you talked to avogen directly right? @Batman0007
No I wouldn't even know to talk to avogen. And I've not said anything bad about naps. I picked up some geneza andromix and it's very good. I don't want my money back, don't care. Just posted my experience after asking for feedback on avogen pior to buying it. But maybe I'll reach out to avogen

No I wouldn't even know to talk to avogen. And I've not said anything bad about naps. I picked up some geneza andromix and it's very good. I don't want my money back, don't care. Just posted my experience after asking for feedback on avogen pior to buying it. But maybe I'll reach out to avogen
Hey brother, Please go for Geneza Pharma #1 Source!