puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Best endurance cycle

pehisfer

please do not steer me to sarms, I know I respect a lot of you who push them but in my case I'm looking to strictly stick to steroids for now. I am going to be competing in Iron Man type activities and doing triathlons in that sort of thing. I plan on using a test base of 200 mg per week and I would like to do a 12-week cycle, something that will help boost my endurance. What do you recommend?

starboy

V.I.P.
You don't need to use sarms but if you want high energy you will need something to boost it, try cardazol.
For sarms try cardarine gw (even if you think it's not good go with stenabolic sr9009).
You can also add some EQ 200mgs.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i guess the best option would be eq followed by primo but if you are expecting some huge crazy endurance boost from any steroid, then you are not living in reality...

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
it is a shame you won't give sarms a shot here. but in your situation i agree with the guys above, EQ is the best

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
You don't use steroids for endurance. In most cases they will hinder your endurance. Some people say EQ but not nearly what something like Cardarine will do. Cardarine is NOT a SARM.