best protein options for vegan

FFletcher

I’m an ironman athlete who trains like crazy leading up to ironman. I am close to qualifying to go to Hawaii next year which would be a dream come true. I am currently 36 years old and got into this 5 years ago and went vegan 2 years ago. I’m trying to see your opinions on best vegan choices between rice, hemp or pea protein to help me.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
you don't need protein powder man whether you are a vegan, vegetarian or meat eater. does not matter.

humans survived 2M years scavenging for different foods and never once took protein powder.

vegan diets are no different than any other diet. you can eat pasta, cookies, cake, etc. as a vegan, or you can eat fruits and veggies. one is healthy and one isn't

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
I’m an ironman athlete who trains like crazy leading up to ironman. I am close to qualifying to go to Hawaii next year which would be a dream come true. I am currently 36 years old and got into this 5 years ago and went vegan 2 years ago. I’m trying to see your opinions on best vegan choices between rice, hemp or pea protein to help me.

Take a combination of all of them. Just use the three of them at different times during the day and that will work better than just using one in my opinion. It is just closer to eating real food when you have a mix of them all.