best way to use ostazol m1mk?

Douglas22

I recently came across the banned nutrition website and ostazol sounds like something that would really work good for me. I am looking for a boost to my workouts but nothing with bad sides. What is the best way to use it? I've only been lifting for a few months and I am 22 years old.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I recently came across the banned nutrition website and ostazol sounds like something that would really work good for me. I am looking for a boost to my workouts but nothing with bad sides. What is the best way to use it? I've only been lifting for a few months and I am 22 years old.
Best way to use ostazol is 1 capsule Am after food,2 caps before training and 2 caps during training and 1 cap after training with protein shake.

Mobster

V.I.P.
So still brand spanking new.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
it is a supplement bro. don't over think it. use it 1-2 caps as needed, just don't use it before bed is all i recommend.