Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Beware of chemyo!

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
I have been seeing consistent posts throughout many different forums that I am on about problems occurring with chemyo products. I decided to post today after viewing a thread on isarms, where someone was using Ostarine from chemyo and reporting elevated heart rates within the first two weeks of use. There are many research sites now selling products like clenbuterol, which beyond being very illegal and dangerous to sell on a research site, it also troubling that they could be spiking products with clenbuterol. I had read old threads posted about companies putting clenbuterol in their so called "cardarine" products to help make them look like they were melting off fat, but hurting people in the process. The complaints on this company are becoming frequent and so I wanted to point this out to people to protect themselves!

I have been seeing consistent posts throughout many different forums that I am on about problems occurring with chemyo products. I decided to post today after viewing a thread on isarms, where someone was using Ostarine from chemyo and reporting elevated heart rates within the first two weeks of use. There are many research sites now selling products like clenbuterol, which beyond being very illegal and dangerous to sell on a research site, it also troubling that they could be spiking products with clenbuterol. I had read old threads posted about companies putting clenbuterol in their so called "cardarine" products to help make them look like they were melting off fat, but hurting people in the process. The complaints on this company are becoming frequent and so I wanted to point this out to people to protect themselves!
Chemyo is a scammer no doubt, I am sure of it.

While I dont think they will steal your money I do think chemyo sells fake sarms or spiked sarms

what I read is guys are getting bad heart rate from ostarine that means its spiked with stims

All of the fake review sites and pure douchebag plants they put out there cannot hide this bull shit forever.. eventually these things always rear their ugly head and it is clearly catching up to them... here is the latest thread about these lowlife scum !

I've only ever used Sarms.forsale and I had zero bad experiences like the one described with the heart rate. I had great results I can confirm that much. Also I only use the sites these gentlemen speak about and bad things like this will be avoided completely. Also I used to think it was pretty cool S4S used to give u a hand written thank you for the order, always made me feel good about supporting them.