Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Blends "complete cycles in a bottle" we have em.

big_rich

Active Bro
Some love blends, some prefer to run each compound separately to better control dosages per compound. I for one am a big fan of blends. There are so many pros, lower pin volume, convenience, price savings, the list goes on as to why I am a big fan of blends. Psl knows there's many people just like me so their array of blends is vast . With psl you can rest assured your gear is properly dosed with their testing procedures if there is ever a problem it is caught and addressed quickly so order with confidence. Hit us up for the best in aas and if blends are your thing we have what you desire.

Puritysourcelabs.ru
blend-450-450mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.jpg
trt-plus-400mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.jpg
rapid-cut-pro-350-350mgml-10-ml-vial-ep-gold.jpg
cutting-mix-200mgml-10-ml-vial-ep-gold.jpg
cutting-mix-plus-300mgml-10-ml-vial-ep-gold.jpg

7 days until the reopening so get those order ideas flowing.

Some love blends, some prefer to run each compound separately to better control dosages per compound. I for one am a big fan of blends. There are so many pros, lower pin volume, convenience, price savings, the list goes on as to why I am a big fan of blends. Psl knows there's many people just like me so their array of blends is vast . With psl you can rest assured your gear is properly dosed with their testing procedures if there is ever a problem it is caught and addressed quickly so order with confidence. Hit us up for the best in aas and if blends are your thing we have what you desire.

Puritysourcelabs.ruView attachment 6716View attachment 6717View attachment 6718View attachment 6719View attachment 6720

7 days until the reopening so get those order ideas flowing.
PSL and EP the truth!

Top Bottom